Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Little Holiday DIY...

I hope everyone had a terrific turkey holiday!  Hard to believe it is
now time for holiday decorating.  I wanted to share some diy
decorating ideas with you.

This is just so easy.  Any clay pots will do.  These vintage pots are so unique.
You can do this in any kind of wire carrier or even just a tray of any
kind like silver, wood or wicker.

This is a great alternative to traditional garland.  I love the use of natural
greens and berries.

These beautiful faux berry wreaths make lovely place setting tags
or use them to drop down over candles to add a beautiful bit of 
color and detail to the base.

Love the use of natural branches, berries, burlap and wool
throws for a warm holiday table setting.

And how cute are these wine bottle toppers!  Just a wee bit of 
sewing, a vintage bauble and you have a very memorable
hostess gift.

I'm hoping to start my own home decorating this week.
I will share with you as I get it completed.

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

xo

Karen



all images via pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!