Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Year, New Bling...



Happy New Year to all of you!  It's hard to believe it's 2012!  When I think about 2011 it all
seems somewhat a blur, except for starting my online business and blogging.  
I have so enjoyed all of it and learned so much through all the 
headaches and frustrations.  But I am so excited about what 2012 will bring.

Here are just a few of the new styles recently added to the shoppe.


 
My one of a kind bracelet, "Jessica".


This semi precious stone, pearl, and vintage bead necklace.


And this fresh water pearl and silver tone chain necklace 
with a vintage pendant jewelry piece accented with a 
clear crystal briolette.


You can check them all out here and see much more too.

And be sure and follow French Feather Designs on facebook to see 
all new listings to the shoppe and get notices on special promotions.

xo

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!