Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Heartfelt Thank You To Jennifer...

Blogging has so many benefits and rewards.
Making new friends for me is the highlight.
I will admit that I am not a super regular poster here on my
little blog but I do go to my "Blogs I Love" list on my sidebar
to catch up with people.  
One of the people that I have recently met and started following is
Jennifer at Laughter and Grace.  
She has a delightful blog with posts on baking,
decorating, creativity, photography, thrifting and SO much more.
Recently Jennifer had a very awesome giveaway at 
and to my surprise I was the recipient of her special giveaway!  Her package
arrived yesterday and I wanted to share my opening of it 
with all of you.
So here we go...

I already slit the tape...I'm so excited!

Here is the first peek inside.  Can't wait to show you what it is!

It is a Martha Stewart Home Office small three ring binder and all the
pockets, tabbed dividers, zippered pockets, labels and fabric 
elastic band for putting together a coupon binder.

I love the colors which are true Martha!



All these super great items from Martha Stewart's Home Office
line can be found at Staples stores and on line.

This sweet note from Jennifer is now hanging on my memo/inspiration board
in my work room.  What she says here is what 
I love most about blogging...making new friends.

Thank you Jennifer for this wonderful giveaway gift!
I absolutely LOVE it!

Please be sure and stop by Jennifer's blog,
to say Hi and you should definitely become her newest
follower.  You won't be disappointed!

xoxo

Karen


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!