Sunday, June 24, 2012

One Fabulous Flea Market...

Hi Everyone!  So I just couldn't wait to tell you all about my travels.  I have been busy 
running around going to all my favorite "sales" and "flea markets" hunting and
gathering for some new jewelry designs on the shoppe.  I can't believe how addicting it is to 
search and hunt for just the right vintage finds, those things that send your heart 
fluttering when you stumble upon them.
Today I went to the Elkhorn Flea Market and was it ever fabulous!  
Take a look and see for your self.




















There were so many temptations around every corner!  The vintage
jewelry had me swooning!





I found plenty to keep me busy for awhile!  So you'll have to 
stay tuned, visit the shoppe and see what designs emerge from all my gorgeous finds!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

xo

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!