Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Invitation To Do A Show...


Hello All!  So I have been on the prowl again for more vintage yummies to create with
and getting ready to hopefully do a show the first week of August.  It's funny how things just 
sort of happen sometimes.  I was with my son recently when he had his senior
pictures taken for high school.  The photographer I chose was a lady I had seen two years
ago at a ladies night out shopping event in a small town north of here.  She was just getting 
into business for herself and she was showing her work in a boutique that was participating that evening.  I really liked her work and knowing that my son would be needing his pictures taken 
I took her card and kept it safe until just recently when we booked the photo shoot with her.


I told her in our conversations that day that I was a jewelry designer and that it has been
a little difficult getting noticed.  She then told me about another ladies night out shopping event
coming up the first week in August.  She is participating by having her studio open and she invited me
to set up a table, in her studio, to show my pieces.  She said, "two years ago you found me by coming to the same event so I'd be happy to help you out".  I was so shocked!  My first thought was,
I don't have enough inventory!  But what an incredible gesture!  I still can't believe it.


So I need to really get busy and create away!


I've only really sold on the internet and for about 8 months I had my pieces on
consignment in a boutique.  So this will be a big step for me.


I have lots of ideas for new pieces.


Stay tuned and watch for all my progress!
And...wish me luck!!

Have a great week!

xo

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!