Friday, November 2, 2012

Fresh Bling...

 I am super excited today.  As many of you know I have several of my jewelry pieces
in a local high end boutique here.  And every Friday morning the owner goes on
the local morning show to do a fashion segment.  Today it was on accessories 
and statement pieces.  Well some of my pieces were featured....given air time!
I am thrilled to say the least!  So THANK YOU to Faye and all the gals
at the boutique!

And just today I listed some new pieces in the shoppe.
It is that holiday time of year you know!


This gorgeous necklace has a vintage postcard image of the 
eiffel tower surrounded with vintage rhinestones, hand carved
shell cameos, Paris souvenir bracelet links, mother of pearl
rosary beads and other vintage elements.



These perfectly simple earrings started with vintage paste
earring findings.  I added beautiful pink tourmaline briolettes
and faceted rhondelles.  I love these.



The pendant on this longer "charm" necklace is a vintage french cut steel shoe buckle.
I have attached old religious medals and a small fleur de lis jewelry finding.  
The chain is made up of vintage watch fob links, old rosary beads, 
rhinestone beads, sterling silver chain pieces and lots more.  

Thanks everyone for visiting.  I always appreciate it
And I always love reading your comments so 
do let me know you stopped by!

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

Karen







1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen
    that is a lovley post :)
    and do not miss......

    S
    A
    T
    U
    R
    D
    A
    Y

    S
    H
    O
    W

    O
    F
    F

    it is FUN :)
    WELCOME
    Håkan ( The Roseman)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!