Sunday, November 11, 2012

When Busy is a Good Thing...


When I can't get to cleaning my house, or going to the grocery store,
when I keep making my old stand by dinners instead of trying
a new recipe, when I can't get to reading all my favorite blogs
let alone putting up a new post on my own blog,
when I literally don't leave the house for a few days
in a row and stay buried in my studio at my desk and computer,
it means I am insanely busy!  And sometimes I do think I'm going to
go insane!  I have been unstoppably busy making a 32 piece
jewelry order for the boutique here in town.
And I am insanely happy!!  This is the kind of busy that I welcome.
So I thought I would show you a few of the pieces that I will be 
delivering to the boutique this week.  Lots of necklaces, earrings
and bracelets.





And this is a new line of vintage religious medal necklaces that
I have made.  All the pendants are wonderful old religious medals
that I have surrounded with gorgeous old rhinestones and hung from
vintage rosary beads and rosary centers.
I am in love with the collection!


For me, this is when busy is good.

Thank you for coming by.  
Have a wonderful week!

xo

Karen














1 comment:

  1. Wow, you have been busy! So much gorgeousness & inspiration :) you go girl!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!