Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Creativity is on a Roll....

 I am on a creative roll right now.  With the holidays coming up quickly
I have been trying like mad to get all my design ideas realized
and then hope that it will translate into sales.
Here are some of the most recent items now in the shoppe.


A vintage french steel cut shoe buckle is now a gorgeous 
bracelet.  I adorned it with an old 
rhinestone brooch, glass pearls, chain and lots of
ooh-la-la!



The antiqued brass hammered cuff is adorned with an 
old, sparkling vintage rhinestone brooch.  I love this piece!



The center piece of this necklace is an old cameo locket that I 
made even more charming by adding a vintage postcard image of the
the Eiffel Tower.  The necklace has old rhinestone bracelet links,
black onyx and gorgeous faceted citrine gemstones.



These stunning earrings are vintage victorian filigrees
that I have accented with citrine and pink tourmaline briolettes.
I love the colors.


Beloved Notre Dame is the center piece of this one of a kind necklace.
I used a vintage postcard image and place it in an old brooch setting.
I hung it from a sterling silver winged cherub bust.  The necklace is an 
assortment of freshwater pearls, aquamarine gemstones, amethyst and
rhinestone beads.  This is such a fun and versatile piece.



I love old shoe buckles!  This is another french cut steel vintage buckle
that I made sparkle with an old jewelry finding placed right in the center.
I added glass pearls, two old genuine shell cameos in their original settings and
sparkling tourmaline gemstones.  This is a gorgeous bracelet.


And I am now offering gift certificates in the shoppe for anyone
 on your list.  And don't forget to put this down on your holiday list.
They are good an anything in my etsy shoppe.

Thanks for coming by and spending some time here.
Have a wonderful rest of your week and keep checking back
for more designs and new listings.

xo

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!