Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Some New Sparkly Bling...

With the holidays over it was time for me to get busy 
and create some new, fresh style for the shoppe.  While we were
away over new years I had some time to go looking for
new pieces to use in my designs at some of the local antique
shops and consignment stores in the area where we were.
I find it very relaxing.
Here are some earrings that I completed recently.


I love the color of these vintage topaz blue rhinestone beauties.
I added tiny brass chains and suspended a 
gorgeous citrine briolette.




Watermelon tourmaline faceted rhondelles sparkle as they hang
from oxidized brass connectors.  A vintage rhinestone bead dangles
from below, capped with a pretty pink tourmaline stone.




A ring of perfectly blue iolite faceted rhondelles surround 
vintage sparkling rhinestone findings that once adorned
old screw back earrings.  I love the soft blue color with the
clear sparkle of the rhinestones.




These darling dangles are so special.  A sweet friend of mine, Daphne
 from etsy, sent me these blue centered pewter hearts to use in one of my
creations.  I have hung them from vintage rhinestone necklace
connectors.  I've added tiny labradorite gemstones and silver link
chain for added detail.  

I am working everyday on new designs and will be sure to show
you as soon as they are complete.
You can check out all these styles and more here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a great rest of your week!

xo

Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!