Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Almost Over...

This is the first night that I have been home in the last five days.  My son is
a senior and a hockey player on the high school varsity team.  We have a 
five school tournament going on at our rink and it isn't over until about 10 p.m. on
Saturday night.  Tonight was our night off...no game.  I love to watch this guy play his sport.
To me he is amazing.  The season will be over in about four weeks and his ten years
of playing team hockey will be over.  That will be hard for me and him.  


He wants to play club hockey or even intramural in college.  I hope he will.
He loves this sport and I am in love with watching him play it.


Hockey has made us so, SO busy that I have had no time to blog and to 
catch up with all of you.  I have been able to get a few things made for the shop.
Just wanted to show you a couple here.


A vintage genuine carved shell cameo that I surrounded with old 
rhinestone necklace links and have hung from vintage french
mother of pearl rosary beads.




An old St. Christopher medal is surrounded with vintage rhinestone
necklace links and hangs from an old elongated crystal rosary chain.
This piece if from my "Faith and Hope" collection that I will be 
showing you more of in the week to come.


You can see these pieces and more here.
Thanks for stopping by and listening to how much I love 
what my son does.  :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

xo

Karen





No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!