Sunday, February 10, 2013

Longing For A Flower Room...


Come February I am always longing for warmer weather and
more sunshine.  It gets me thinking of the garden that lies just
outside the windows, sitting dormant, also waiting for warmer days
to arrive.  And as thoughts of a summer garden full of flowers fill
my head I can't help but think of how much I would love to have 
a flower room.  A room where every open space would be
occupied with aged pots, vintage ceramic vases, a copper watering can,
and framed vintage botanical prints.


Tiny potted plants would sit on the window sill and small vintage
iron planters would line the shelves.





Because in a flower room it would always be summer.

Have a wonderful week!!

xo

Karen


all images via pinterest






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!