Monday, February 4, 2013

Brights and Pastels For Spring...


I have really been in a "color" mood.  Brights and pastels to be specific.
Whether it be a statement piece or simple, single style layering
necklace, color has been speaking to me.  I wanted to show you some
of the new pieces that I'm talking about and that are in the 
shoppe now.


This vintage spun sterling silver butterfly was what inspired the color
in this necklace.  I wanted to capture the colors of a flower garden so I
used pink and lavender zircon and citrine gemstones along with jade and moonstone
beads, old rhinestone spacer beads and wonderful silver rosary beads
etched with a floral design that have lots of gorgeous patina.



These wonderful old religious medal pieces are so simple for just 
wearing alone or layering with another necklace.  I have taken vintage
religious medals and surrounded them with old rhinestone chain links
and attached them to an oxidized silver filigree backing.  Old vintage rosary beads that
have been restrung and old rosary centers highlight the pendants.  
I just love them.





I had to pair these great oxidized silver puffed hearts with the fuschia 
pink umba sapphire faceted rondelle beads.  I added silver 
oxidized jewelry links.




This beautiful find is a vintage women's watch fob with a rose gold
tone casing and stunning pink coloring in the center.  Two tiny flowers
with a purple/lavender cast are depicted.  I have attached it to a vintage
rose gold tone pin (with the pin backing removed) and assembled a necklace
of pink and lavender zircon gemstones, fresh water pearls and old
rhinestone necklace links in the shape of tiny flowers.  An old watch
chain finishes the piece.


I hope you enjoyed these great new pieces.
Please stop by the shoppe to see more photos of them
and lots more.

Thank you for stopping by.
I always love to hear from you so do leave a comment.  :)

xo

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!