Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Styles To Check Out...



Life can be so unbearably busy.  I/we have so many things going on day after day
that I truly cannot manage to squeeze much more in to each day.
Blogging is one of the things that always suffers.  I am so envious of 
all of you who some how manage to put a new post up every single day.
I wish I could.  I won't even get into my crazy life of school, volunteering,
my son's hockey, creating and designing my jewelry, photographing, editing,
writing copy, meal planning, appointments, snow storms....ok, I think
I just did get into my crazy life!  Well, my hat is off to all of you who
can blog every one to two days!

I have some new designs up in the shoppe for you to see.


These razzle dazzle earrings are made from vintage brass findings.  I have 
hand wired amazing and extremely old roman coins.  They are over ten centuries 
old!  The gorgeous colored sparkles are tiny chalcedony, London blue topaz
and citrine gemstones.  I really love these.



The center piece on this necklace is a vintage Infant of Prague religious medal
that I have surrounded with old rhinestone necklace links.  It hanges from an old brass
rosary center and a strand of restrung gorgeous aqua blue vintage rosary beads.



In honor of St. Patrick's Day I designed this necklace.  The pendant is 
a wonderful old dress clip.  The necklace is made up of old brass jewelry links,
aged brass chain, green rhinestone flower shaped jewelry findings 
and stunning 1920's  beveled green cut glass links in their 
original settings.  Each link is exquisite!



These are also perfect for the season as emerald green is the color
to wear.  These are beautiful vintage former clip on earrings that I have
removed the backings from and hung them from pyrite and pearls with a
very old rhinestone set rondelle in the middle.


I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week.
If any of you would like to share with me how you manage 
to fit blogging into your schedule everyday I would really
love to hear!  I could use some helpful tips!!

xo

Karen










 

















No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!